Aurora Software Release January 2018
A new version of Aurora Cloud Desktop has been released to all library customers during January 2018.
Highlights of the release include:
- It is now possible to drag and drop an image onto a work and have this image uploaded to the cloud server. This process also creates the appropriate 856 MARC tags and uploads a thumbnail image.
- Set a task level to prevent unauthorised operators from changing the priority level of a reservation.
- A new function to delete items from the homebound picking list makes it easier to remove unwanted entries.
- When a work is marked to not be allocated to a homebound user, a new transaction is recorded. This prevents the work from reappearing on the list for this user without having to loan the item.
- New options help operators make quick works into orders or inter-library loans from circulation. Creating orders requires the appropriate task level.
- An operator may now select whether all items added to a particular format will float or not, regardless of the location settings. This is particularly useful for serials.
Reports and Statistics
- New Key report for Homebound Delivery Route Map for upload to Google Maps.
- Several updates to other reports.
Click here for the complete list of changes.