The term 'EvolvePlus' or 'us' or 'we' refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is 1 Dalmore Drive, Scoresby, Victoria, 3179. Our company registration number is 150 916 840 and our place of registration is Victoria, Australia. The term 'you' refers to the user, customer or viewer of our website.
- All prices are subject to change without notice. With our People Counter products designed and built in Europe our prices can be affected by increases in the Australian dollar exchange rate and other fluctuating business costs which may occasionally result in price changes without notice.
- EvolvePlus shall not be liable for any errors or for incidental or consequential damages in connection with the furnishing, performance or use of any products purchased.
- The specifications of all products listed on our website are approximate and subject to change without notice.
- European designed and built
- Exceptional after sales support
- Illustrations depicted on this website are for information purposes only. Product models and physical features are subject to variation without notice.
- For reasons of security and accuracy we are not able to accept orders placed by phone. If ordering via a method other than our online store, please ensure your order makes reference to the EvolvePlus product codes or description. In the event that you do not use such product codes/description we cannot guarantee you will receive the correct items.
- Upon receipt of your order, we will prepare the goods and then supply a tax invoice to you with an itemised price breakdown, GST and any other applicable charges.
- Title of all goods supplied does not pass to the purchaser until full payment has been received and funds cleared by our bank.
- Customers without an established credit account with EvolvePlus must pay upfront for all goods in full (see payment options, below) before goods will be supplied.
- Cheque payments may be subject to delays imposed by bank clearance periods.
- EvolvePlus reserves the right to refuse to supply any order/s without providing a reason for such refusal.
Freight & Transport
- All pricing includes transport via Australia Post to Australian metropolitan cities. An additional charge may be applicable for orders under $500 to remote and rural locations.
- EvolvePlus will not be held responsible for any damage, loss or delay occurring to goods in transit. Accordingly, we recommend that you arrange your own transit insurance.
- EvolvePlus will not accept any responsibility or charges for transport arranged by customers or arranged by EvolvePlus on behalf of the customer.
- Standard delivery timeframes are usually 3 to 7 business days from receipt of payment, depending on location and stock availability.
Available Payment Options:
- Via Credit Card or Electronic Bank Transfer into EvolvePlus account prior to shipping (details are listed below).
- For EFT payments please email the payment confirmation to us to help expedite the process where available. Please ensure you include your organisation name and invoice number as your reference number on your direct deposit. Payment must be cleared by our bank before orders can be dispatched.
- For payments via credit card please let us know and we will generate a Tax Invoice with a link to our secure credit card payment facility.
- Limited credit account facilities are available to approved government customers.
- Our Bank Details are as follows:
Bank: NAB (National Australia Bank Limited)
Account Name: EvolvePlus Pty Ltd
Account Number: 115751103
ABN (Australian Business Number) for EvolvePlus Pty Ltd is 69 150 916 840
Schedule of fees
- Payment by credit card will incur a 1.75% credit card fee on all orders.
- A $5 Order Administration Fee applies for orders placed that are below $50 ex GST.
- A Return Authorisation number must be obtained before returning goods together with a copy of the original invoice to EvolvePlus either for warranty claims or returns for credit.
- Customers returning goods under warranty must pay all related freight charges (both inbound and outbound.)
- Proper packaging must be supplied for all returned goods, as any warranty will be void if goods are damaged during transit; damaged goods will not be accepted for credit or warranty.
- We reserve the right to charge a $20.00 fee to offset testing costs when goods returned for warranty are found to be fault free.
- A restocking fee of 20% of the invoiced value is applicable to goods returned for credit within 7 days of the dispatch date. These goods must be in original condition and packaging. We will not accept goods returned for credit that arrive later than 7days from the invoice date.
Replacement or Money Back
- All warranties or guarantees are provided in accordance with the Australian Consumer Law.
- Warranties are voided if the product has not been used in accordance with any performance ratings or care instructions, or the product has received mistreatment, negligence or interference.
- To the extent that the law does not allow us to exclude warranties (other than a warranty as to title) but allows us to limit our liability, our liability for any claim is limited to, in relation to goods, a refund of the purchase price actually paid, the replacement of the damaged product or the supply of equivalent product at our absolute discretion.
- In no circumstances are we liable for special, indirect or consequential loss including any loss of profit or of contract, even if you advise us of any special circumstances or such loss was reasonably foreseeable.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found, offered or purchased on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time, this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the Commonwealth of Australia.