Visit EvolvePlus at PLWA 2017
The Public Libraries WA (PLWA) conference is taking place 7th and 8th September 2017 at The University Club of WA and is the premier professional development event for the public library network in WA.
EvolvePlus is proud to support the PLWA 2017 Conference "Challenge Accepted!" and we will have an exciting range of cloud & technology solutions on display for libraries including:
- Wireless People Counter Solutions, including 3G Connectivity, Infrared Sensor and Overhead Thermal Counters
- PC Bookings & Print Management
- Aurora Library Management System
- Million Word Reading Challenge App
- PD Manager
- Online Social Community Platform with Mobile Apps
- Event and Room Booking Management
- Customer Request & Reference Tracking
- Web Reporting & Dashboards (Combining Data from People Counters, ILS and more)
We will be at Booth 16 in the Trade Exhibition - come and visit us to learn more about our People Counting & Cloud solutions for Libraries.